Monday, April 13, 2009

The Man continues to be elusive

Well folks i dont know what to say. It was all set to go for us to be married tomorrow - Kierstens last full day in Marrakech. Wedding party plans were set, my wedding dress bought and altered, cook on standby, and we were thrown another curve ball today. The man who eluded us so sucessufully a couple weeks back is now in the picture again (or not) and we need him to provide yet another stamp !!! Anyone thinking about moving to marrakech? go into the "stamping" business!!

I am getting very anxious about even being married on my return. Almost certainly there will be no wedding party - so my beautiful wedding dress will have to wait for its grand unveiling at a canadian wedding party, I am certain now nothing canada immigration will throw at us will be as stressful as trying to follow a piece of paper through marrakech - nor will it cost me nearly as much bakshsih.

I am exhausted and stressed and thank goodness for Abderrahims patience with me and the system - what should have taken 3 weeks has taken now almost 6 and we will have no time together once we are married. It will also cause a delay in our spousal sponsorship application, (want to give me some more vacation Janice?????no??? - then I guess I will see you in 1 week)

Check back tomorrow for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment