Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Times Running Out

Well folks in this case no news is definately not good news.

Its Wed. afternoon here and I am still not married!

We have had our honeymoon - curtesy of Roxanne - we have had our Wedding Party (as it was Kiersten and Roxannes last day) - we still can not get all the paperwork done.

While we try and do this in the next 2 days we have to see Kiersten off at the train station in 3 hours, see Roxanne off tomorrow morning and move apartments (we had only booked until Thursday as we planned to spend our last 3 days in Rabat)

I might actually be looking forward to getting back to Canada.

The wedding party was lovely - it was just 15 of our close friends and some family and we held it at our apartment. Abderrahims sister cooked us amarzing food and our friends Sherek and Hicham brough to beautiful bundles of wedding flowers and some traditional wedding candies.

Our friends sang a beautiful moroccan bride song when i came out to join the party and Abderrahim saw me for the first time. Other than that moment it was very casual and I phoned my mom and dad and Abderrahim spoke to them for the first time. He was nervous but really happy to talk to them.

Well off now to get Kierstens train ticket!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there kiddo!! And let me know if you want more pix put up...I finally figured it out!!

    ReplyDelete